Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Be My Valentine!

 I love creating little Valentine's to share with friends and family!

I have created a selection of Valentine's that would be great to slip in your child's lunchbox or mail to a friend! I loved adding the adorable accessories, brads, and bling from Eyelet Outlet!


In creating the tag style bookmark valentine, I stamped my kitten image and colored in with alcohol markers. I then added the purple pearls across the top and cut the paw to add a heart enamel sticker! For the second valentine in this picture, I stamped my mouse and used chalks to color her in. I then added a row of heart enamel stickers with one sparkly, jewel heart!


In creating the "bumble bee valentine", I stamped my image in black ink, colored with alcohol markers, and added some sparkle to her wings! I then used the bumble bee brads to embellish the bottom corner. Lastly, the "wildthing" valentine card just makes me smile!! So fun! I stamped my sentiment and gorilla in black and colored in using alcohol markers. For my embellishments I used the monkey brads from the jungle pack and added enamel heart stickers! 

I hope you have found some inspiration to make your own valentine cards this month for those you love! Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!
 

SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment