Monday, January 16, 2023

Jar of Hearts

 


Valentine's Day is approaching soon. Everyone always loves to
receive a valentine be it from a family member, friend or neighbor.
I loaded this one up with lots of great embellishments
from Eyelet Outlet.

I stamped the jar and lightly shaded the inside. I then stamped some
hearts and added the Eyelet Outlet enamel stick-on hearts (pink). The package
comes with multi-colored hearts which is perfect

Next I added the Love washi tape to the card. Bling clear gems adorned the 
top of the card and I used the white flowers that come in packages
of multipe sizes that can be layerd. I added a brad to the center
of the flower and now my card is ready to send off.

Shopping List From Eyelet Outlet
Enamel Stick on Hearts (pink)
Love Washi Tape
Jewel Bling (clear)
White Paper Flowers
Pearl Brads with Silver Edge (hot pink)


Elizabeth - Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment