Thursday, January 26, 2023

These Valentines Will BLOW YOU AWAY!

 Classroom Valentines often need to be non-food treats and I have two cute ones for you today that will "Blow You Away!"


First up is a cute little felt tissue holder that I embellished with a funny face and Cricut infusible ink transfer sheet. Infusible ink works great on acrylic felt, by the way!  The tissue holder fit perfectly into a regular zipper snack bag and I created a little topper for the bag that I embellished with a heart brad and a tissue box brad from Eyelet Outlet.  I created this entire project on my Cricut Maker and if you're a Cricut crafter and would like to give it a try, too, Here's the link to the file that I shared in the Cricut Community.  


Next up is a funny little Valentine with a bookmark who's embellished with small eye brads and eyeglasses from Eyelet Outlet.  I also added a little black enamel heart.  I've shared this file on my Cricut profile as well.  

Thanks for stopping in today and be sure and stay tuned because coming soon there will be new brads revealed that we're super excited about!!



No comments:

Post a Comment