Sunday, January 22, 2023

I Love Ewe

 
I always have a great time with Valentine's Day cards. I think it's so fun to use funny puns and jokes. I guess it reminds me of all those valentine cards I used to get at school. Today is a Valentine in that spirit.

For some reason, I get a kick out of making a valentine that at first glance might look elegant and romantic. However, a closer look hopefully promotes a chuckle or at least a smile. This one features EO's Pig and Sheep Brads. One Ewe (female sheep) is in the clouds with our Sun and Clouds Brads and Glitter Star Washi Tape. The LOVE letters were cut from chipboard covered with Daisy Washi Tape. The pattern on these letters create chipboard letters I would never be able to have otherwise. Finally I added another Ewe and Heart Enamels-Pink. To make it just a little more interesting, I used a 3D embossing folder to create the textured background. The "ewe" sentiment was stamped using individual letter stamps.

SHOPPING LIST:
Pig and Sheep Brads

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment