Monday, January 9, 2023

Polar Bear Winter Escape...

 


I have to say I really like the different winter shades of blue and the 
navy sky on this card. This card was first created with a Tim Holtz die that came in many
 multiple layering pieces but does provide a striking scene.

I added the polar bear and deer brads from Eyelet Outlet. For the sky I die cut some
small stars and added clear cut 8MM jewels. The final touch was some gold washi tape 
in the top corner with some bakers twine.I also added Snow Tex.

Be sure to check the Eyelet Outlet and Brads Blogspot. There
are fabulous and creative projects every day.

Shopping List from Eyelet Outlet and Brads
Washi Tape Gold Foil with white Dots
Polar Bear Brads
Santa and Deer Brads
8MM Clear cut Jewels


Elizabeth - Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment