Sunday, January 29, 2023

To My Sweet Heart!


Hello EO fans! I've been having so much fun making Valentine and love cards in January! I with there was more time between Christmas and Valentine's Day. It's challenging to get as many cards done as I'd like. One way to make my cards less time consuming is to take advantage of EO brads, washi, and bling.

Today's love card features sweet donut heart treats decorated with all kinds of embellishments for texture. I cut out the heart donuts and shaped them from the back so they would appear to be dimensional instead of being flat. Then I decorated them with polymer clay sprinkles. I love EO's Donut Washi Tape and truthfully I built the card around it. I applied it to make top and bottom borders. Additional texture was added using an embossing folder on champagne colored shimmer card stock. Once applied to the A2 card base, I added the hearts using foam tape to help hold the puffy donut shapes in place. 

Now for the fun part! I went to work using EO's Heart Brads, Donut Brads, Pink Swirl Bling, and Pearl Sticky Back Hearts to decorate the card. These embellishments all add even more texture and color. It's quite pretty and it almost looks edible!


Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment