Sunday, January 1, 2023

Whisking You A Happy Birthday!

 

Welcome to the first post of 2023 on the Eyelet Outlet blog! I don't know about you but I'm welcoming a new year with gusto! Looking forward to lots of good things this year (hopefully)!

Today I'm bringing you a little different twist on a typical box card. This is a box card tucked into a z-fold card. It's fun because it allows me to build a scene around it. This is a file from Silhouette called 3D Box Card Oven. There are lots of EO goodies in this card. Let's go through them!

SHOPPING LIST

Thanks for joining me on New Year's Day 2023. I wish you all kind of good things and creativity this year. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment