Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Hanging with my Gnomies!

 These little Gnome brads were just too cute to resist!

I thought a fun wintery card would be a great way to use these adorable Gnome brads! I started with stamping and coloring my gnome girl and fussy cutting her out! I then added the glitter tall tree washi tape to the top with my parade of gnome brads! Aren't they the cutest little posse? I stamped the sentiment in the middle, cutting out the inside of the "O" to add a little peeking gnome! Lastly, I added a strip of glitter black washi to the bottom! So fun! 

I hope you are enjoying a great start to the NEW YEAR and this winter season! Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs! 

SHOPPING LIST:


Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment