Sunday, January 8, 2023

So Thankful for my Gnomies!


 It's hard to find anything more cheerful than gnomes. It's no wonder they are so popular! Today My card features EO's Gnome Brads 2. They are so cute! Mushroom Washi Tape makes the perfect background for the two Gnomes. To me the Washi Tape and the Gnomes are a must to use together. I also added Pine Tree Brads to give additional dimension.

I stamped the sentiment and the wheelbarrow on a fancy die cut circle. I colored the wheelbarrow with Copic Markers to make it stand out from the red cardstock. Then I cut a slit in the top of the wheelbarrow so I could slide a gnome through the back and make it appear like he is sitting in the wheelbarrow. I also added a Sun Brad from the Sun & Cloud Brad Set. Before I applied the sentiment with foam tape, I added a strip of Pine Tree Washi Tape and Silver Dot Skinny Washi Tape. It makes such a fun card to give one of my "gnomies."

Shopping List
 

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment