Friday, January 20, 2023

Sunflower Wishes!

Hello, crafty friends!  Are you a fan of sunflowers?  I sure am!  I love how cheerful they are, and one of the most amazing sights is to see a field full of them, so tall and proud as they reach for the sun!  

When I saw the Sunflower Washi and Sunflower Brads, I knew I wanted to create a country styled card with them.  I started by covering the lower portion of a white panel with the washi tape and then embossing the upper portion with my favorite wood-grain embossing folder.  I left the portion of the panel covered by washi hanging out of the folder so that it didn't emboss. 

I die-cut the beautiful sunflower and leaves from card stock and vellum, and I inked them up using distress inks to add a bit of dimension to the images.  I wrapped the washi panel with blue and white gingham ribbon and adhered the die-cut pieces to the panel which allowed me to determine where I wanted to place the brads.  I added a panel of matching blue card stock to my card base, and then popped the white panel up with foam tape, to allow room for the backs of the brads.  Lastly, I added a bow to the card front.  I did not add a sentiment yet, as I don't know what occasion I will use this card for - there are so many options! 

I hope you love this card as much as I do! 

Shopping List: 

Thank you so much for hanging out with me! 

Xoxo, Kim

Kim - Blog - Facebook - Instagram










No comments:

Post a Comment