Thursday, January 5, 2023

Love Is In The Air

Happy New Year, Eyelet Outlet fans!  The holidays are behind us and it's time to start thinking about Valentine's Day projects and the Eyelet Outlet Design Team has you covered with inspiration in the coming weeks.  

Here's my first 2023 Valentine featuring some wonderful Eyelet Outlet products.


I created this shaped card in Cricut Design Space and embellished this cute little layered mailbox with some Eyelet Outlet Heart brads and an envelope brad from the Mail Brads set and I never want to pass up a chance to use some of the Eyelet Outlet Grass Washi Tape.  

If you're also a Cricut user and would like to create this card with your Eyelet Outlet products, I've shared the file on my Cricut Profile in the Community Projects within Cricut Design Space.  I've added the holes you'll need in the mailbox in order to line of the little hearts perfectly. Here's a direct link to the file.  https://design.cricut.com/landing/project-detail/63b5d0d7463866a0d7f5820c


I've also included an envelope in the file and don't forget to order some of this Gold Foil Washi Tape with x's and o's  so you can seal it with a kiss!


Susan Creech loves creating Valentines with Eyelet Outlet products and you will, too!








No comments:

Post a Comment