Tuesday, January 31, 2023

The Key To My Heart

Vintage, Victorian, "Shabby Chic" Valentines? Oh yes! 


I absolutely love this beautiful, vintage, rose patterned washi tape and was inspired to create a more Victorian or shabby chic Valentine card! I started with kraft cardstock and a key stamp to create my background. I then added the rose washi down the left with the pink pearl strip. I stamped my sentiment "Amour" and layered with red and pink cardstock. I then decided to add a little more ephemera to create a layered look. Lastly I banner cut the "Happy Valentine's Day" washi for the top and embellished with the new "coming-soon" rose brads and a few pearls from the pearl strip! 

I hope this has inspired you to try a vintage valentine! Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

 SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment