Friday, September 30, 2022

I'm Grape-ful For You!

 Hello crafty friends!  As we are heading into the season of gratitude, I thought I would create a nostalgic card that not only expresses gratitude, but is a bit of fun, too! 

Growing up, we watched I Love Lucy as a family.  One of my favorite episodes is captured in the image that I used for my card.  As I colored up the image with Copics, I could visualize the episode in my head and it made me laugh.

When I first saw the Grape Brads and Wine Washi Tape, I knew that they would pair perfectly with this image, and I was not disappointed!   At the last minute, I also added a few white pearls that I separated from the Pearl Bling Strip. 
Shopping List: 

Grape Brads

Wine Washi Tape

Pearl Bling Strips - White

Did you have a favorite show as a child?  I would love to hear what it was!   Thank you so much for spending a few minutes with me! 

Kim - Blog - Facebook - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment