Monday, September 19, 2022

I Want Candy


It is getting close to holidays like Halloween. Unfortunately I no longer
get trick or treaters. No even one. Previously our Bichon was excited about
Halloween and always ran to the door to greet the kids.

At least I can get into the spirit by making a card. I started by stamping
 first on plain white paper and then on patterned paper. I fussy
cut the outfit and hat and then glued them on the image.

 Copics were used to fill in the hair and face.
 I also used clear jewels from the Eyelet Outlet to sparkle up the
bottom of her dress and hat. I framed the image and added
orange paper and patterned paper. I  attached a sign that said "I Want Candy"
and added green square jewels. Finally I added a decorated jewel
and pearl strip to the top and bottom of the card.

Shopping List for Eyelet Outlet
Fancy Long Bling Pearls and Jewels (black)
Jewel Bling (clear)
Square Jewels (red/green)

Hope you enjoy!

Elizabeth - blog

No comments:

Post a Comment