Saturday, September 3, 2022

"The Nurse did it! " Halloween Retro-T.V Shaker Mem-Dex card

My most favorite season of the year is on its way!  I am so excited to be sharing with you my first design team project and to celebrate I am offering this Retro-T.V. mem-dex shaker card for free!  I designed this mem-dex in Adobe, as well as the "murder mystery" ombre sentiment. I then used my Cricut machine to cut out my patterned and solid color cardstock. I also used this cute nurse stamp from my stash and colored her in using Halloween colors to give her a spooky vibe. 

I just love using Eyelet Outlet embellishments to give my projects that special touch! I used the Orange Pearl Bling to represent the knobs of the television and give it that 3-D effect. I also used the Black Enamel Dots for the television antennas to make them look extra cute! and last but not least, I used the Purple Jewel Bling Strips to zhoosh up my project.

Below is my shopping list as well as the marker colors I used to color my wicked nurse.

Other Supplies Used:

Alcohol Markers:

Ohuhu Honolulu Alcohol Brush Marker Set:

Hair:

GY4, G5, & GY6

Face and Body:

P3 & R11

Copic Ciao E50 & R20

Clothing and nurse hat:

CG I I00, CGI07, CG II 04, 120

Scrappy Boy Stamps: Arabian Nights


Link to FREE Cut file Mem- Dex Shaker
by Salty Beach Scrapper Designs: Retro T.V Mem-Dex Shaker

If you'd like to see more about this Memory Dexcard, please visit my Walk- Thru Video by clicking on the thumbnail below.

Thank you for stopping by today. Please visit the EO Store for all your embellishments. It's your one shop stop for brads, bling, washi tape and paper flowers!


Kimmy - YouTube  Facebook  Instagram  Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment