Friday, September 2, 2022

Make Me Coffee and Tell Me I'm Pretty!

 Hello friends!  I am so excited to share my first ever project for Eyelet Outlet!  I recently jumped on the Memory Dex bandwagon and am having so much fun creating a collection of some of my favorite projects.  

I thought that a Memory Dex card would be a great way to showcase some of the fun embellishments available in the store!  I paired this adorable image with some fun patterned papers.  I am a die-hard coffee drinker, so this sentiment really resonated with me!  The Sparkle Pink Glitter Washi Tape made the perfect divider between my two papers and since the theme is feeling pretty, I thought that I should add some pretty pink pearls.  I used the Pink Pearl Strips and separated several of the dainty little pearls and added them to the front of the card. 
Have you jumped on the Memory Dex train yet?  If not, what is holding you back?  
This was a really fun project to create! 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Xoxo, Kim

Kim - Blog - Facebook - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment