Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Whooo's Ready For Fall?

 Whooo's Ready For Fall?


Whooo's ready for fall??! The vibrant colored leaves and crisp days! The crunch of leaves as you walk outside with the smell of wood smoke! 
In creating my card, I started with using a fall tree digital stamp from Polka Dot Orchard. I then created a background using various fall colors. I used a circle to mask my moon leaving it white. After coloring in the tree with browns and golds, I added the adorable sketched owl brads! I finished off my card with my sentiment and added the owl washi tape! Woohoo! Bring on Fall!

This was a fun card to create and here's a few items you will need!

SHOPPING LIST:
Sketched Owl Brads

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to shop at the Eyelet Outlet for all your crafting needs!

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment