Monday, September 12, 2022

Flower Pot in Bloom


Today I am using some of the fabulous paper flowers from the Eyelet Outlet
as the highlight of this card. The flower packets come in a single color
 but I love the fact that each packet includes multiple sizes so
 you can layer them. You can also add a little colored ink
to them with a sponge which makes them very versatile. I put a little 
bit of yellow ink on my white flowers. I attached the flower layers 
with a stippled jewel brad before I added them to the card.


The flower pot is a die cut and the ribbon is hand made. To add
a little more sparkle I used the 5mm jewel strips from Eyelet Outlet
in the turquoise and champagne colors. 


Next week I will displaying a cute Halloween card.
See you then.


Elizabeth - blog

No comments:

Post a Comment