Thursday, September 15, 2022

Magical Day

 I first learned about wiper cards from the Eyelet Outlet Design Team Lead, Janet and I was hooked. They are actually pretty easy to make and have a little mechanism that pops up when the card is opened.

 Today I've got one to share with you that features a number of magical Eyelet Outlet products.  


I thought it would be oh-so-magical to pair the new gnome brads with some of our fairy brads.  Our brand new deer brad is so sweet and also looked like something you might find in a magical garden.  The fairy house and the gnome house came from the Cricut image library and I added some colorful daisy brads around them. I put skinny glitter washi tape underneath the diamond shaped borders. There's a mini dragonfly brad in the sky above as well as purple swirl bling to finish it off.


If you're in the Meza, Arizona area this weekend, stop in and see us at the Scrapbook Expo!


Susan Creech is happiest when she's crafting








No comments:

Post a Comment