Friday, September 23, 2022

Coffee anyone?

 Hello crafty friends!  Are you a coffee drinker?  I think I shared before that I am!  It is all about the coffee in my house!  Even if you aren't a fan of coffee, I have a project that is perfect for the coffee (or cocoa, or cider, or tea) lover in your life! 

I am still on a fall kick, so I decided I would stay with that theme and create this adorable coffee cup gift card holder.   The belly band holds the gift card inside!  How clever is that? 
To create this, I used some beautiful fall floral printed paper and I added some of the beautiful brown rhinestones from the Brown 4mm Jewel Strip to the center of some of the flowers.  I used my tweezers to separate them from the strip and adhered them to the cup. 
I actually die-cut an extra belly band because I knew I wanted to use brads, so I would need to create some extra room for the back of the brad.  I used kraft card stock for the belly band and trimmed one piece from the extra die-cut and I drew in some white stitching using a paint pen, and I heat embossed the sentiment on a white circle.  I added some of the Mini Leaf brads and a few more of the rhinestones.  I popped it up onto the top of the actual belly band with foam squares, which created room for the back of the brads. 
Lastly, I added some gray to the "lid" with my Copic markers to make the white stand out more. 
 
Shopping List:

Please make sure to leave a comment and let us know if you are a coffee drinker or not! 
Xoxo,  Kim
Kim - Blog - Facebook - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment