Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Happiness is Coffee & Autumn Leaves!

Happiness is Coffee and Autumn Leaves!


 I love Autumn! The cool, crisp mornings and beautiful, colorful leaves! And Coffee! I love Coffee!! I can't wait to sit on my front porch with a cup of coffee and view the colorful Autumn leaves! I guess you could say, I love life's simple pleasures!

In creating my card, I started with using the "Happiness Is" stamp from the Loads of Love Stamp Set and adding the cute coffee cup from the Coffee Stamp Set. I added some distressing around the edges and embellished with the coffee cup brad and fall leaf brads. After layering my sentiment, I paired it with Autumn leaf patterned paper by Paper Studio and added a gold and cream twine. I think this little card would brighten anyone's day! 

This was a fun card to create and here's a few items you will need!


Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to shop at the Eyelet Outlet for all your crafting needs!

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment