Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Framing Fall

When I (Lauren) saw this awesome Frame Washi in the Eyelet Outlet Online Store I couldn't wait to use it to show off a little collection of my favorite brads. Since we're heading into September and  looking forward to all things autumnal, a collection of Fall Brads, like ScarecrowsSunflowersApplesLeaf Brads and Mini Leaves seemed appropriate. Of course, with so many leaves, I needed the Rake from the Lawnmower Set (which is on sale!); and then I couldn't resist adding Sun and Cloud BradsButterflies and Mini Ladybugs aren't specifically autumnal, but the colors work nicely together, don't you think? A few strips of Script Tape set off the Frame cluster really well; and as a finishing touch, it's hard to beat a scattering of golden orange Sequins.


What's your favorite thing about autumn? Because I bet we have EO Brads and Tapes that will work perfectly!

is looking forward to Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment