Sunday, September 18, 2022

Get Well Soon Sunflower Style!

Hey everybody! I hope last week was a good one and you're enjoying your weekend! Leslie here, back as a guest designer (filling in for Janet), sharing a mini slimline get well card using our Sunflower Washi TapeSunflower Brads, and brown Sequins. Sunflowers are my favorite of all flowers, and I can't resist the urge to create cards with them!

I cut a 3-1/2″ x 6″ mini slimline card base from heavyweight white cardstock along with four die cut frames which I adhered together. I cut a layering panel from lighter weight white cardstock and covered it with Sunflower Washi Tape. I added a die cut sentiment along with a Sunflower Brad and several brown sequins which completed the card front.



I cut the inside panel from white cardstock along with layering panels from yellow and brown cardstock which I adhered together. I embellished the white cardstock panel with a strip of the Sunflower Washi Tape which I trimmed along the flower line, and then stamped the sentiment in brown ink.



Eyelet Outlet products used:

Sunflower Washi Tape
Sunflower Brads
Sequins (brown)


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment