Sunday, September 25, 2022

Thankful for the Little Things


Hello my Gnomie little friends! Have you seen our new release of Gnome Brads? These are an updated version from our past gnomes and do they deliver! They are in two styles and four different colors. I like them all but I especially like the gnomes with the outstretched arms. Super cute!

For my card, I used stamps from the Spellbinders Stamp of the Month for September. I stamped the large gnome and the fall banner on a stitched white rectangle piece and colored them with Copic markers. I used some very light blue markers to create a sky effect and drew the stalk and a leaf for the Sunflower Brad and the Mini Leaf Brad. At the base of the sunflower, I added a Pumpkin Brad. I used three of the four gnomes in the Gnome Brad Set as shown. I also added a bit of grass and then mounted the finished piece on to a dark orange die background. Bright orange cardstock was used behind the main piece and that was then mounted on a dark brown A2 card base.



Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment