Friday, September 16, 2022

Hello Fall!

 Hi friends!  Are you a TEAM HEATWAVE or TEAM SWEATER WEATHER?  While I love summer, I have to admit that I love autumn!   I am so excited for the weather to turn cool enough that I can pull out my sweaters and shawls. 


I thought this would be the perfect time to say "hello" to fall!  My card has a ton of layers made up of patterned papers, a dry embossed panel, and some lace.  I wrapped some cardstock with the Sparkle Brown Glitter Washi Tape (which I absolutely LOVE) and I die-cut the letter "a" from the washi panel.  I die-cut the rest of the letters from patterned paper and I distressed the edges of everything with ink. 
I heat-embossed the hello on a piece of coordinating paper, trimmed it down and set it aside.  I added the Leaf Brads to the embossed panel and popped it up with foam squares.   I created a loopy bow with some ribbon and linen thread, and I used the Sunflower Brads to create a button.  I used wire snips to remove the legs of the brad and I used my hot glue gun to add it to the center of the bow.  To complete my card, I adhered all of my elements to the card front.
Shopping List: 
I hope this inspired you to get crafty and maybe use your supplies in a different way!  Please make sure to leave me a comment to let me know if you are a fan of summer or fall! 
Xoxo, Kim
Kim - Blog - Facebook - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment