Thursday, September 8, 2022

Awesome Neighbor

I've been designing for Eyelet Outlet for some time now, but I cannot remember a new release that I've been this excited about!  All four brad sets are simply amazing and I know you're going to love them as much as I do.  See them all here!


Today I'm show casing the BRAND NEW GNOME brads. There's twelve gnomes in each package and four different colors and I think they are just darling!  I put together this card for an awesome neighbor with gnome homes from the Cricut image library.  I added Eyelet Outlet mini leaf brads to the tree home and some lanterns from the camping brad set are also hanging from the tree.  The sun and cloud brads top everything off.  But the gnomes!  They steal the show, don't they?!

Thanks for stopping by today!  We'd love to see what you create with Eyelet Outlet products, so come by the Eyelet Outlet Fan Group on Facebook and show us!


Susan Creech is nuts about gnomes!




No comments:

Post a Comment