Saturday, December 31, 2022

Leslie's Favorite 2022 Projects

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing three of my favorite projects created this year with Eyelet Outlet products! I'm thrilled to have been invited to participate in this fun tradition that was started last year!

I love fun folds and Christmas is my favorite holiday, so it's no surprise that two of my three projects are Christmas cards and two are fun folds created with my Scan N Cut! The first fav in the line-up is my Merry Christmas Cardinals card featuring our Cardinal Brads, Cardinal Profile Brads, Female Cardinal Brads and Clear Jewel Bling Strips.


The card in the number two spot is my Happy Father's Day Lantern. This box card folds flat for mailing and features our Deer Brads, Pine Tree Brads and Sun/Cloud Brads.


 
And the final card in the line-up is my Heaven & Nature sing card, a Christmas card in traditional red and gray that features our Cardinal Brads and Cardinal Profile Brads along with Clear Jewel Bling.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Wishing you all a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2


No comments:

Post a Comment