Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Be Thankful!

 Autumn is here and I am loving it!


I love that the season of Autumn cultivates a time of thankfulness. I love the sentiment "be thankful" and was so excited to create a card with thankfulness in mind! I stamped my pumpkin image on patterned paper and colored in with markers. I layered the be thankful washi on tan cardstock and added all the fun embellishments! Flowers, jewels, and brads! I love that the flowers were white! I distressed 2 of them with fall colors for added dimension! Before adhering my card together with foam tape, I distressed the edges with inks.
I think this would be a fun greeting card to send to a friend to tell them how thankful you are their friendship!  Here are a few items from Eyelet Outlet you will need to create this card!

SHOPPING LIST:

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to shop at the Eyelet Outlet for all your crafting needs!

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment