Thursday, October 20, 2022

Gnome for the Holidays

 I just can't get enough of Eyelet Outlet's new gnome brads!  Today I've used the ones with red and green hats on a punny little card.


The needlepoint image is from Cricut's "Everyday is a Holiday" image set.  I used the hide contour function to replace the needlepoint gnomes with the darling gnome brads and the new snow covered tree brad.   I also topped the tree with a small heart brad and added a strip of Christmas Patterned Washi Tape.  I liked the stitching on this tape and thought it went great with the needlepoint image, but any of our Christmas themed tapes would work.

Just 66 more days until Christmas, so let's get busy on those holiday cards! If you're a Cricut user and would like to create this card, here is a link you can follow to make it. I've even added the holes for perfect placement of your brads!  


Susan Creech loves Christmas




No comments:

Post a Comment