Thursday, October 27, 2022

Christmas Gift Box

One of my favorite things about the holidays is using my craft supplies to create beautiful gift boxes for my family and friends.  I used my Cricut to create this particular box.  The bottom is  made with white cardstock and I used a digital snowflake paper to create the lid.


I added some gorgeous Eyelet Outlet snowflake bling in both the 1.5" inch size and also the larger 2" size.. I created this slider for the top also and added some skinner silver washi tape, a holly brad, the new Santa brad, and a heart brad.  I applied silver glitter washi tape to a strip of card stock to create the band that the slider fits on to.


At the Creech Household, the prettier the package, the more likely the gift is underwear!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment