Sunday, October 16, 2022

Falling for You

 
Fall is such a fun season. I love the deep rich colors. It's comforting to think of all the comforts of fall - hot apple pie, colorful leaves, scarecrows, apple picking and of course pumpkins! 

My card was created by using EO's Sunflower Washi Tape as a background. On top, I placed a wood and wire cover plate die cut. I made my shaker pumpkin by modifying a pumpkin pattern in Cricut Design Space. Then I filled it EO's awesome Pumpkin Sequins. I stamped the top of the window with the sentiment, "Every year I fall for pumpkins, autumn leaves, hay rides, cozy sweaters and you!" It's a bit hard to pick up in the photo but it is easy to read in person. Finally I cut two circles out of matching silver and orange cardstock and placed a rake from the Lawn Mower Brads, an Apple Brad and a Scarecrow Brad.

Shopping List:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment