Sunday, October 23, 2022

Welcome Neighbor Gift Bag


While we usually think of using Eyelet Outlet products on cards and scrapbooks, you can use them for packages and bags too. The Design Team has produced many wonderful bags and boxes over the years decorated with EO products. 

As they say, Necessity is the Mother of Invention. In my case, I needed a decorative bag to welcome a new neighbor on my street. I had made some cookies and instead of making a card, I thought a home themed bag and tag would be a nice thing to use as well as practical. 

I started with a plain brown paper gift bag, I added stripes of Sparkle Red Glitter Washi Tape. It adds the sparkle I wanted and it works so much better than glitter cardstock because it flexes with the bag. I also added Red/White Dot Washi Tape. I wanted to add something floral to go with the floral images in my stamps so I used one of my favorites Flower Washi Tape. I accented the little tag with Red Jewel Multi-Size Bling. Then to make a big splash and make this bag extra special, I added White Pearl Swirl Bling. The last details were a Square Jewel in green and a Red Pearl Heart.



I am pleased with how this bag turned out. It's really quite pretty and definitely has a lot of handmade charm to offer. I will be delivering my cookies with pride in this gift bag. The same technique can be used to make a bag for any holiday or celebration. Take a look at your bag stash and see what you come up with!

Shopping List:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment