Sunday, October 9, 2022

Christmas Mason Jar Treat Box

Hey everybody! I hope last week was a good one and you're enjoying your weekend! Leslie here, back again as your Saturday hostess and guest designer, sharing a sweet mason jar treat box featuring our Santa & Deer Brads along with a sentiment flag created from the Christmas Holly Washi Tape!


I cut the pieces from white linen, red and silver foil cardstock. I assembled the mason jar, and tied green twine around the top. I applied a strip of Christmas Holly Washi Tape to a scrap piece of white linen cardstock, cut it into a flag, and adhered it to the front of the mason jar. I decided it needed some green, so I adhered very narrow strips of green cardstock around the edges of the flag. I then die cut an oval from white linen cardstock, added Santa & Deer Brads, and adhered it to the top of the flag with adhesive foam squares.


Eyelet Outlet products used: Christmas Holly Washi Tape Santa & Deer Brads

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment