Tuesday, October 18, 2022

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

 Have you started your Christmas shopping? These cute little shoppers have it all "wrapped" up!


I love Christmas shopping! And it looks like these cute shoppers are ready to go! In creating my slimline card, I started with my background using the "Glitter Tall Tree Washi Tape", "Glitter Black Washi Tape, and black cardstock. I then stamped my VW bug and van on cardstock and colored in with markers! After fussy cutting them out, I embellished by adding the "Caroler Brads" as my drivers and the "Gift Box Brads" to the top of the VW van! Lastly, I added my sentiment in white. 

Can't you just see these happy little gift givers spreading cheer! I love creating holiday cards! I hope you enjoyed this one! Be sure to visit Eyelet Outlet for your holiday card crafting needs!

SHOPPING LIST:

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to shop at the Eyelet Outlet for all your crafting needs!

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment