Saturday, October 8, 2022

Joyful Jingle

Hey everybody! I hope last week was a good one and you're enjoying your weekend! Leslie here, back again as a guest designer, sharing a super cute Christmas card with a fun slanted flap that features some of the cutest Santa & Deer Brads you've ever seen along with Red Snowflake Bling and gemstones from the 3mm Clear Jewel Bling Strip!


I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base from heavyweight white cardstock along with a striped pattern layering panel, and cut the bottom of them off at an angle. I adhered an angled panel at the bottom of the inside flap as well, using a coordinating pattern from the same cardstock pack, and then stamped a sentiment. I created a raised angled element and added the Santa & Deer Brads. I embellished the front with Red Snowflake Bling and several 3mm gemstones from a Clear Jewel Bling Strip.


I added one single strip of cardstock at the top of the inside flap, which completed the card.


Eyelet Outlet products used:

Thanks for stopping by today!


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment