Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Gingerbread Kisses and Christmas Wishes!

Does your family make Christmas cookies together?

I love Christmas traditions! One of our family traditions is Christmas baking!! And gingerbread cookies are a favorite!! When I received these adorable little Gingerbread cookie brads, I couldn't wait to create a fun "baking" themed card!! I used a cute gingerbread cookie rubber stamp for my focal point and colored her in with markers! I added the sparkly enamel dots for her buttons! I layered my gingerbread cookie on a stamped recipe card image! Lastly, I embellished my recipe card with the adorable little gingerbread cookie brads! Wouldn't this card be fun to attach to a bag of homemade gingerbread cookies? Your loved ones would love that! Can't you just see the smiles of those who receive a cute gingerbread card with homemade goodies! Be sure to visit Eyelet Outlet for your holiday card crafting needs!

SHOPPING LIST:

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to shop at the Eyelet Outlet for all your crafting needs!

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment