Friday, October 14, 2022

Even Superheroes Have Bad Days!

Hello crafty friends!  Do you have a superhero in your life?  I wanted to make a card that acknowledges that even heroes, such as this one, can have challenging days, also!  


When I saw the Super Hero Saying Brads, I couldn't wait to use them!  I knew that they would be amazing with this cute image of my favorite female superhero!  The brads paired perfectly with my image and patterned paper!  I also added the beautiful Red Glitter Enamel Dots to complete my card! 

Shopping List: 

Super Hero Saying Brads

Glitter Enamel Dots - Red

I have so many projects in my head that these will be the perfect embellishment for and I can't wait to use them again.  

We would love it if you would leave a comment and share with us who your favorite superhero is, and if you have a real-life superhero, who are they? 

Thanks so much for sending a few minutes with me! 

Kim - Blog - Facebook - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment