Friday, October 7, 2022

You're Too Glamourous For Words!

Happy Friday, crafty friends!  Have you been looking for a way to tell a friend that she is beautiful?  My card this week does just that, with a little bit of cheekiness. 

I don't know about you, but I love bling!  It just seems to add that perfect something to projects!  To complete this striking card, I added the beautiful gray pearls from the Pearl Bling Strips.  I also used my new favorite embellishments - the Red Glitter Enamel Dots.  They are amazing and you will be seeing them on some more projects in the very near future.
0I am in love with this card!  I especially love how beautifully the embellishments pull all the elements of the card together!  

Once the coloring was done, this was a super quick and easy card to put together!  Please make sure to leave us a comment and share what your favorite type of embellishment is!  

Thanks so much for stopping in!  


Kim - Blog - Facebook - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment