Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Here We Come A Caroling...

 I am excited to share with you a Christmas Greeting Card today featuring the new adorable caroler brads!

I think these little happy carolers are so cute and festive! I started with Kraft cardstock to create a 5x7 card and distressed the edges using a dark green ink. I then began measuring the top of my card for placing my wreaths and banners. After placing the wreath brads, ribbon, banners with added jewel brads, I went to work on creating the center portion. I love the Christmas hymn, Joy To The World, so I added a portion of the sheet music for my middle and layered on to a fun Christmas floral patterned paper! I added my sentiment in dark green and embellished with Christmas carolers and snowflake bling jewels.

This was a fun card to create! I loved making the banner across the top! Here is your shopping list for Eyelet Outlet products used! 

SHOPPING LIST:

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to shop at the Eyelet Outlet for all your crafting needs!

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment