Sunday, October 2, 2022

My Punny Little Tags


Hi Ai Fans! Today I'm channeling two of our best Design Team Members - Lauren Bergold and Susan Creech. Lauren is known for her project series and Susan is the queen of puns. I combined a little of both in these tags. In total, I made a set of six gift or treat bag tags that can be used for kids of all ages. Today I'm sharing three of them.

 The puns were taken from the Think & Grin section of the October 2022 Scout Life magazine. They're silly and remind me of the days when the two most funny words to my son were, "Dirty Underwear!" The mere mention of underwear alone would send he and his friends into hysterical giggles. Those were the days! All the puns were submitted by Cub and Boy Scouts across the country. As I read the puns in the magazine, my mind automatically went to thinking about what brads would go with the jokes.
These tags are a result. 

In this one I've use the Computer and Headphone Brad Set and the Paw Brads. Silver Glitter Enamel Dots are also used.


In the next tag, I've used the Ghost Brads and White Glitter Enamel Dots.

And in my final tag, I've used the Crab & Lobster Brads and the Shell Brads as well as Red Glitter Enamel Dots.

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers! Stop by next Sunday to see three more tags. It'll be a punny good time!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment