Friday, October 28, 2022

Have a Spooktacular Day!

 Hi friends!  I wanted to squeeze in one last Halloween card before it is too late!  I have been having so much fun with the Halloween-themed brads, that I couldn't resist!  

I created a new (to me) fun fold for this card - a Split-Window card.  I think this fold was made popular by the amazing Jennifer McGuire.  It was really fun and relatively easy to create. 
In case you haven't noticed yet, I am a HUGE fan of the sparkly washi tapes!  I use them ALL the time!  It makes a perfect trim on projects and this one was no different!  I used it to trim out the edges of both of my patterned papers. 
I added a Witch Hat and a couple Mini Candy Corn Brads to the sentiment panel and popped it up on foam tape.  
I really love this card!  As you can see, it is similar to a Book Fold Card; however, it has a die-cut between the two panels.  
Shopping List: 

I hope that you love it too!  Are you a fan of fun-fold cards or do you prefer traditional flat-fold cards? 
Thanks for spending a few minutes of your day with me!
Xoxo, Kim
Kim - Blog - Facebook - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment