Thursday, October 6, 2022

Making A List, Checking It Twice

Eyelet Outlet's new Santa brad will have you believing in Santa again!  Or at least believing that you need to order some of these cuties for your Christmas crafting! Today I'm bringing you a personalized gift tag featuring this retro looking St. Nick!


I also added a little holly brad behind him and some of our lovely snowflake sequins here and there.  These are great for shaker cards, but you can also adhere them to your cards with a dot of liquid adhesive for a perfect touch of sparkle. The clip board and pencil are from the Cricut image library and I used my Cricut to personalize Santa's list for my daughter and her family.  Of course, they all made the "Nice List!"

Susan Creech believes in Santa










No comments:

Post a Comment