Friday, October 21, 2022

I've Fallen In and I Can't Get Out!

Hello crafty friends!  Happy Friday!  As much as I love fall, it is so hard for me to come to terms with the fact that Halloween is nearly here.  It is still 80 degrees here in the Pacific Northwest, which is just bizarre!  

Anyhow, I made a fun Halloween card and couldn't wait to share it with you!  I started by making a cauldron using my Cricut and set it aside.  

I stuck with the black and orange layers, as I really wanted the brad and cauldron colors to stand out.  I used the Witch Leg Brads upside down to make it appear that the witch fell in the cauldron and added a Witch Hat Brad at the base of the cauldron.  Lastly, I pulled apart one of the Jewel Green Swirl Bling Embellishments so that I could use the jewels individually and scattered them on the card front. 

Thanks so much for spending a few minutes with me!  I would love to know if you make and send Halloween cards or not!  Please make sure to leave us a comment and share!  

Xoxo, Kim

Kim - Blog - Facebook - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment