Monday, October 24, 2022

Autumn Girl...

 


This is a girl I stamped from an image from Unity Stamps then die cut.
I colored with Copics and water color. I had a great time coloring
 in the pumpkins and then adding the adorable pumpkins brads from the
Eyelet Outlet. They are a perfect size to add on to most cards.
 I then included some falling leave brads.
I love that the packet they come in has different sizes and colors.

Finally I framed out the scene with fall washi tape from Eyelet Outlet
 with pumpkins and leaves on it.
This is the first time I ever framed a card with washi tape.
  I have been doing cards for over 20 years and why I have never done this
before I have no idea but it is simple and mitered corners are so easy to cut.

Here is your shopping list from Eyelet Outlet
Pumpkins Brads
Leaf Brads
Pumpkin Tape


Elizabeth - Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment