Sunday, October 30, 2022

A Special Delivery from the North Pole!


 It's the time of year that I make as many Christmas cards as I can to be given to friends, family and co-workers. Time is always working against me so I look for quick cards that don't necessarily look like they are quick. Today's card is a good example of what I strive for and it's easy with Eyelet Outlet washi tapes, brads and bling.

The North pole print is from Cricut Design Space (#M1AB058D3). I sized it to fit as shown on an A2 card base. To jazz it up, I applied Garland Washi Tape to the top. Then I used three other washi tapes on the bottom - Pine Tree, Skinny Holiday-Green, and Skinny Washi Tape Green Dots. I inserted the Santa & Deer Brads along with the Tree Brads-Snow. Then I added Holiday Bling in the top corners and clear Jewel Multi-Bling in the  middle of some of the printed stars. The last step was to add a strip of Sparkle Red Glitter Washi Tape on each side of the A2 card before applying the the topper with double sided foam tape. Drop the mike! A jolly holiday card ready in less than 15 minutes from the Cricut machine to completion! My kind of card making!

No comments:

Post a Comment