Thursday, October 13, 2022

Trick or Treat!

Today I'm bringing you a couple of Trick or Treat bags that will definitely be a TREAT to receive!

I created these bags with my Cricut.  Using a treat bag image from Cricut Design Space, I sliced about a third of the top off of the bag and applied digital paper to the bottom two thirds with pattern fill. The digital papers I've used are from JoKavanaughDesigns on Etsy.  I used a cute fonts to add the recipients names to the top, then flattened all for print-then-cut.  


The fun really got started when I started embellish my treat bags!  I used one of Eyelet Outlet's Halloween washi tapes and also a purple glitter washi tape on the bags.  I added one of our popular pumpkin brads in the arms of the gnome as well as a mini spider brad dangling from his hat.  On the other bag and used some purple swirl bling and a witch's hat brad in the center of my little rosette.

These were as much fun to create as I think they will be to receive!  Thanks for stopping in today and keep on crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment