Friday, December 30, 2022

Kim's Top 3 Favorites

 Hi crafty friends!  Kim here, to share with you my Top 3 Favorite Projects from this year!  I cannot believe that we are about to say farewell to 2022!  

My first fave is this fun, super crazy Super Hero card that I created several months back, perfect for someone that needs a little encouragement. 

I colored up this cutie with Copic markers and embellished the card with the Super Hero Saying Brads and my favorite Glitter Red Enamel Dots. 

Shopping List: 

Super Hero Saying Brads

Glitter Enamel Dots - Red

Next on my list is America's Favorite Redhead with a grape-ful message for a friend! 

Again, colored with Copic Markers and I paired this card with the Grape Brads, Wine Washi Tape and White Pearl Bling Strips.   This card brings back so many happy memories!

Shopping List: 

Grape Brads

Wine Washi Tape

Pearl Bling Strips - White

And last, but not least is this fun coffee cup gift card holder.

I paired a die in my stash with some pretty autumn-themed pattern paper and embellished with the Mini Leaf Brads and the Brown Jewel Strips.

Shopping List:

This was such a fun opportunity to go back through past projects.  I hope you enjoyed it too!

Happy New Year and see you with more fun projects in 2023!

Thank you so much for hanging out with me! 

Xoxo, Kim

Kim - Blog - Facebook - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment