Monday, December 26, 2022

Elizabeth's Top 3 Favorites!

 Today, as we close out 2022, I am sharing my top three favorite
projects that I made with Eyelet Outlet products.
The actual Eyelet Outlet materials used are listed at the end.

Santa Down the Chimney


This card I really liked with the Stanta hanging from the chimney. I could
not pass up the Santa Claus brads and boots. I also loved how the
 poinsettias also fancied up the mantlepiece.

Holiday Tags

I loved these tags and could not believe how they worked up so nicely
with washi tape and the fancy Eyelet Outlet gems I used.
 These tags really turned out festive and I made some extras
 to attach to packages for special friends and hostess gifts.


I selected this card (which I adore) because of the cute pilgrim hats.
On my blog I received many comments especially about the
pilgrim hat brads.

 Your Shopping List of  Eyelet Outlet Products

Card #1 - Santa Down the Chimney
Santa Suit Brads
Poinsettia Brads
Enamel Dots (black)

Card #2 - Holiday Tags
Caroler Brads
Poinsettia Brads
Santa and Deer Brads
Silver Glitter Washi Tape
Glitter Winter Washi Tape
Fancy Long Zig Zag Bling (blue)
Fancy Long Bling (red)

Card #3 - Thanksgiving Pilgrim Mouse
Pilgrim Hat Brads
Glitter Enamel Dots (gold)
Enamel dots (black)

Happy Holidays and I will see you next year.


Elizabeth - Blog

  

No comments:

Post a Comment