Thursday, December 29, 2022

Susan's Top 3 Favorite Birthday Cards

This week the Eyelet Outlet Design Team is bringing you our top 3 favorites from earlier posts.  I decided to focus on my favorite birthday cards, because every month of the year, I need at least one birthday card for a friend or family member.


For this 'Hippy Birthday" card I used an Eyelet Outlet hanger brad, enamel dots, pearl bling strips, and skinny glitter washi tape.


These birthday candles were so quick and easy with Eyelet Outlet skinny washi tapes!  The hardest part was deciding which of the many beautiful tapes to use.  Each candle is topped with some teardrop bling.



No matter how hard I try, I'm  occasionally "in hot water" and need a belated birthday card. I loved this use of the lobster brads so much I almost wanted to send a birthday card late on purpose!  I also added a little pot holder brad to the lid of the pot.

Thanks for joining us on our trip down memory lane this week as we each bring you our favorite posts from the past.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment