Thursday, December 8, 2022

Pictures with Santa

I've got a trivia question for you today.  What was the name of the department store in the movie, "A Christmas Story?"  It was Higbees! I love that scene as it reminds me of my brother and I visiting Santa at the Boston Store in Erie, Pennsylvania in the 60's. I created a Christmas card for you today that takes me back to that happy memory.


Eyelet Outlet's wide brick washi tape was the perfect background for my store front.  I also embellished the card with our gift brads, wreath, and stick on gems in green, clear, and red.  The star of the show, of course, is our Santa brad from the Santa and Mrs. Claus set.

I thought I'd sign off today with a different picture of myself than you're used to seeing.  Shhhh....don't tell my brother!  
Susan Creech believes in Santa







No comments:

Post a Comment